Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: PHP errors
utopiaparkway
California Sex Lawyer

Mood: Thread Killa

[*] posted on 2005-10-24 at 08:11 PM
PHP errors

What is up with that? Define your damn variables and check your index before attempting to use it. Or do what most people do, turn off the error output.

Sheesh.....I go away for a while and when I come back I get this?!? Oh how the mighty have fallen...
sherb
Sheriff

[*] posted on 2005-10-25 at 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by utopiaparkway
What is up with that? Define your damn variables and check your index before attempting to use it. Or do what most people do, turn off the error output.

Sheesh.....I go away for a while and when I come back I get this?!? Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Unfortunately we couldn't get anyone to fill your honorary position of Fountains of Wayne.us Technical Support Officer during your absence UP......:bigsmile:

I don`t remember, I don`t recall
I got no memory of anything at all......
PleaseWithC
Minister of Putting things on Top of Other Things

Mood: Wiiing it Up

[*] posted on 2005-10-25 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by utopiaparkway

I've had the troubleshooting switch on for the past few weeks to do just that, troubleshoot, for efficiency and such. The board's been painfully slow so it seemed like a good time to do it.

Go To Top