Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Adam's Mom
Emilio
Just a Hat and Feet

[*] posted on 2016-11-12 at 05:24 PM
Adam's Mom

I'm trying to track down the song "Adam's Mom" because I know an Adam's Mom who would get a kick out of it. Sources say it's a bonus track on the Japanese edition of Welcome Interstate Managers, so I bought a copy from eBay and it's not there. Anyone have any insight?
sherb
Sheriff

[*] posted on 2016-12-18 at 08:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Emilio  
I'm trying to track down the song "Adam's Mom" because I know an Adam's Mom who would get a kick out of it. Sources say it's a bonus track on the Japanese edition of Welcome Interstate Managers, so I bought a copy from eBay and it's not there. Anyone have any insight?

Hi Emilio
Sorry this reply has taken a while.
I haven't seen any evidence that this track exists. I have seen it on the Wiki page too, but I haven't seen it listed on the Japanese edition of Welcome Interstate Managers anywhere. And it looks like it isn't a hidden track either, given you have bought the CD.
A couple of lyrics sites list the lyrics to the song, but that could have just sprouted from the Wiki listing.
It was brought up in the main forum years ago (I've bumped the thread), but that shed no light on the song then and my recent request for further information hasn't had any responses yet (as it is rather quiet here these days!).
Best wishes, Mark.

I don`t remember, I don`t recall
I got no memory of anything at all......
Emilio
Just a Hat and Feet

[*] posted on 2017-1-8 at 12:23 PM

Hi Mark. Thank you for your reply with its good information. I really appreciate it. It was good to get your perspective on "Adam's Mom."

Take care,
Emilio
sherb
Sheriff

[*] posted on 2017-1-19 at 03:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Emilio  
Hi Mark. Thank you for your reply with its good information. I really appreciate it. It was good to get your perspective on "Adam's Mom."

Take care,
Emilio

My pleasure Emilio. :)

The board is very quiet these days with Fountains of Wayne basically being in recess (at best) unfortunately. :(

Best wishes mate.

14212095_1087081871328311_3524886895761636589_n.jpg - 27kB

I don`t remember, I don`t recall
I got no memory of anything at all......

Go To Top