Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The place to discuss the mythical upcoming Ivy album
sooperfantastic
All Kinds of Time

[*] posted on 2009-8-23 at 10:59 PM
The place to discuss the mythical upcoming Ivy album

Okay, so remember a while back Adam said there was going to be a new Ivy album....eventually? As far as I know it isn't really close to happening, because I haven't heard anything in a while. (He said there was going to be a new Fountains of Wayne album, too. Disgruntlement.)

Anyway a few minutes ago an Ivy song randomly came up on iTunes shuffle and now I really want some new Ivy songs.

So, I guess, this is the thread to be upset that there are no new Ivy songs. also, I guess, to discuss old Ivy songs if you wanna. And to make lengthy lists about how you want the next Ivy album to sound. and, in all honesty, to bash Tinted Windows.

Go!

Edited to add: I just glanced at the Ivy website (which still has the tired In the Clear theme...mmmmhmm) and here is what they have to say about said mythical upcoming album:
Right now IVY's currently hard at work recording our follow up album to In The Clear. I know we take forever between albums but believe me - another one is on it's way! Look for a release sometime in early 2010.

Uhuh, I'll believe it when I see it. ;)

Go To Top