Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Tinted Windows Track
neilmartin1998
Lost in Space

[*] posted on 2009-7-15 at 07:08 AM
Tinted Windows Track

Why is it so freaking hard to be a good fans these days?

All I want is a copy of Tinted Windows "the dirt" I try to buy it on amazon but the only copies they have won't ship to the US. iTunes doesn't have it. Got out bid on the only copy on ebay.

Anyway does anyone have this, it's the bonus track on the Japanesse release

neilmartin1998
Lost in Space

[*] posted on 2009-7-16 at 07:16 AM

The entry I posted yesterday was for the purpose of finding a track for the Tinted Windows song "The Dirt" which was released on the Japan addition of the CD. Purhaps this is not the place to post requests for non - Fountains of Wayne material. I started my search here because Adam is a member of both bands and there might be some cross over interest that some of you might share with me. However after thinking about it thats not the purpose of the Fountains of Wayne devoted sight so I apologize. If anyone knows of a good direction to take to obtain this song please respond.
sooperfantastic
All Kinds of Time

[*] posted on 2009-7-17 at 05:21 AM

There's no need to apologize -- this board is for everything to do with Fountains of Wayne, including Adam's many bands. :D Sorry I can't be of any help, I wouldn't know where to start looking for that track...I would try some other fansites, mainly because this one isn't too active and the Hanson fangirls probably have more connections. ;) Good luck.
neilmartin1998
Lost in Space

[*] posted on 2009-7-17 at 05:58 AM

Thanks for the Kind words Sooperfantastic. And also thanks for the suggestion on trying a Hanson Fansite. I tried one hanson fansite and got kicked off after the first day because I mentioned I would trade tracks if anyone had what I was looking for. I guess I didn't read their rules closely enough because trading on that particular site was considered a mortal sin. Things are a little more easy going over here in Fountains of Wayne world. Don't get me wrong I try whenever possible to purchase music from bands and artist I want to support.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Go To Top