Fountains of Wayne

The Sims 2 (I assure you it's Fountains of Wayne related)

PleaseWithC - 2004-9-15 at 04:46 PM

So if you read the site news today you'll see that the MTV2 show "Video Mods" is going to be making a new video for "Stacy's Mom" starring The Sims. What I'm wondering is, will they try to imitate the video, or make a whole new concept. I think the Sims already has pole-dancing, so they could pull that part off easily enough. If you want to get an idea of what to expect, go to The Sims 2 Website. They have some preview videos on there. I think the airing of Video Mods on the 25th will just about conicide with the Sims 2 release date too.

PleaseWithC - 2004-9-17 at 06:58 AM

Here's a link to the full video online. They've even made the band members into Sims.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/video_mods/series.jhtml

Mrs. Carver - 2004-9-17 at 08:02 AM

:clap:That's great:clap:

I love it!! :D

Dreske - 2004-9-17 at 07:34 PM

Grrr......never buy a mac! I guess I'll have to wait until it's on Video Mods. Hey Tootsie, what did you think of it? If Tootsie likes it, then you know it's good.

Mr. Crabtree - 2004-9-17 at 07:42 PM

yeah...the video always 'pauses' and the sound keeps going, if you understand what i mean, for me...so i'll just have to watch video mods.

sherb - 2004-9-17 at 07:56 PM

I don't seem to be able to get it to work at all.

Hmmm...back to the drawing board.

Mrs. Carver - 2004-9-17 at 08:01 PM

Hmmm...I didn't have any problems at all. Hope you all get to enjoy it soon :)

OcarinaGirl - 2004-9-19 at 01:06 PM

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day.:D

tootsie - 2004-9-20 at 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreske
Grrr......never buy a mac! I guess I'll have to wait until it's on Video Mods. Hey Tootsie, what did you think of it? If Tootsie likes it, then you know it's good.

well, i am very biased because i love the sims. i thought it was very funny :)

Dreske - 2004-9-20 at 06:11 PM

That's why I asked you, Tootsie. I knew you loved the Sims. I can't wait to see it. ;)

LLL...we need some new smilies.....these are getting old. Must keep the Captain Jack Sparrow one. :jack:

sherb - 2004-9-20 at 06:27 PM

Tootsie.....the doyen of all things Sims

;)

PleaseWithC - 2004-9-20 at 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreske
LLL...we need some new smilies.....

OK, but you must seek them out, then we'll have another "smiley survivor" to see which ones get kicked off

tootsie - 2004-9-20 at 09:23 PM

if banoonoo goes, i go! :damn:

i added this one to the forum i moderate today.

newbie.gif - 18kB

Dreske - 2004-9-21 at 11:27 AM

That one is really funny. Too bad we can't create one for Fountains of Wayne.

Dreske - 2004-9-22 at 07:44 PM

Saw the vid on Video Mods last night. It rocked! I hated how they kept doing a split screen with the real video. It took away from The Sims experience.

tafowra - 2004-9-29 at 03:47 PM

I saw it on TV and honestly i didn't like it(but i taped it anyway!! that is just me being and obsessive fan!)...I love The Sims and i love da Fountains of Wayne, but together they are not good, they didn't follow the video very well, or atleast that is what i thought....and besides that sim wasn't as near as hot as Chris!!! hehe

PleaseWithC - 2004-10-4 at 09:15 PM

have you tried to make your own Sim Fountains of Wayne's yet?